Map Continuation XI - Map 1 - Europe

Because Map Continuation X was the last, here's Map Continuation XI.

The aim of the game is to create a world. There is no game at the end of the creation, it is an effort in world building to create a realistic impression of a world diverging from a POD of 1200, but starting with creating the countries. We then build a realistic world around that.

The date of the POD is 1200, but it's not set in stone. Current date is 1890, allowing for colonial empires.

Areas coloured grey on the map are NOT allowed to be claimed on, as they are part of other continents. Borders must be ONE PIXEL THICK and coloured black. The map must always be saved as a PNG image.

I am the sole moderator, and have reserved a right to alter borders slightly if I see fit. Note that you may claim several nations on one continent, but try to keep it to no more than two unless we need more.

So, I’ll claim the first nation: The Double Crown of Ruthenia and Constantinople.

PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a map game/nations game. This is a map continuation. You do NOT claim in turns, and if you do not post a map, you have NOT made a claim.

europe.png

europe.png

The United Kingdom of Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Scotland, Northumbria, Wales and Anglia.

Or the UK for short

europe.png

europe.png

Last edited:
Sorry for that. Anyway, here's the map:
Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, a minor power of the mediterranean.

mapconxi.PNG

Me now!

The Islamic Commonwealth of Lisboa, formerly the Emirate of Lisboa after it expirienced an anti-monarchist, but still Islamic coup d'etatf.iller

mapcontinuationXI1.png

Last edited:
The Republic of the United Provinces, or the Republic of the United Netherlands, most often referred to as simply the Netherlands. A federal republic with remnants of a (smaller than OTL) colonial empire.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
The Kingdom of France

unledoyy.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry if the borders aren't good, but I'm not a good map maker in my opinion. Sorry also for the quality of the map but I had a little trouble uploading it...