Strategic pass in Carpaths

So I have a timeline where the 1792 revolution happens in Hungary, a general(like Napoleon) gets to power, he conquers most of Europe, his biggest enemies are the Papal forces in Italy, led by Napoleon Buanaparte, remnants of French Empire in Aquitane, led by Pichegru and the partisans on the former Empire of British Isles, led by Wellington

at the end the hungarians loose their empire and the Lajos Nagjbanja(hungarian Napoleon) helds his last battle in some strategic pass in Carpaths, were he tries to keep the Allies off, and dies
I have no idea about Carpaths, I only think that the battle would probably happen in Slovakia and the Allies headquarter is in Krakow

I would be very thankful if you guys would help me

I've had a quick look on Google Earth, and these locations jump out at me:

-Trstena, Slovakia: Sits on the plain between the Carpathians proper and some of the Outling Czech Mountains.
-Zdiar, Slovakia: Right in the heart of the mountains.
-Lesnica, Slovakia: There's a river valley on the border accessible for either side.

I'm partial to Zdair. It's practically in the shadow of Gerlachovsky Stit, the Range's highest mountain, and has this ridge overlooking the pass.
42867700.jpg