Reformation of the Pennylvndian Nation

Highlander

Banned
From the smoldering ruins of my former PC, I think that restructuring my micronation, the Kingdom of Pennylvnd, may be in order.

I liked what I had before but a coherent government never really formed. Along with this, I liked a lot of the flags that I and others had come up with, but would like a new national flag.

So, first things first. We need a new flag, a new coat of arms, and a new base for our government.

For reference here was the national flag.

National_Flag.jpg

And here was the coat of arms:

CoA.png

I am entirely open to suggestions for any of this.

First order of business:

I, Konrad Alexander I, hereby re-recognize Pennylvnd after the "insurgent computer uprising."

Second order of business:

If you could enlarge the CoA, I might be able to actually come up with some ideas...

The flag is still very good, but if you want to "restructure," how about a tricolor flag with canton? Too Americany?

I actually rather like the flag and, if my recollection is accurate, it did take some time to come up with that after all. If I were to change it, I'd remove the extra crowns and leave just one atop the star. The star itself seems a tad wonkity (it's kinda thin for one thing), but I also kinda like it, so I'd not be upset about it at all.

The Coat of Arms is rather a different story. I still don't like the fact that the crowns don't match.

Krall

Banned
The flag is still very good, but if you want to "restructure," how about a tricolor flag with canton? Too Americany?

As the person who designed the state flag of Pennylvnd (though the current version is slightly different from the design I suggested) I may be forced to do something inhumane if you suggest a change to a bland, generic tricolour or a design based on the American flag.

As the person who designed the state flag of Pennylvnd (though the current version is slightly different from the design I suggested) I may be forced to do something inhumane if you suggest a change to a bland, generic tricolour or a design based on the American flag.
Noted. Never mind my idea

I thought there was some playing around with a tricolor at first anyway, and no one really liked them as much as the design we got.