Challenge: Best Jewish SSR flag

Here is a competition- make the best Jewish SSR flag, from any timeline, in Israel or any other place. I will choose the top 3 and then make a poll to see who from them is the best one. My suggestion:

Jewish SSR.gif

Jewish SSR.gif

Thande

Donor
I demand Judean Peoples Front, People's Front of Judea, and People's Judean Front flags!

Don't make me hurt you.

Interestingly the OTL Jewish Oblast uses a rainbow flag, although it doesn't really count because they only adopted it after the fall of the USSR.

But this one's a more realistic idea of what a Jewish SSR would actually look like. The SSR flags followed a very narrow formula. And no religious symbols.

Jewish ssr.png

You used Google Translate, haven't you? What you wrote is actually "People Judea of the Front". Write this down:"אנשי חזית יהודה".

Sure thing. Of course, for all I know the text could read "Towel Poopdeck Beneath," but I'll take your word for it.

jpf.png

How's this? I made it for a fictional Jewish Paramilitary group in a short I did for Color-Copycat's TL.

The true Israel Communist Party (ICP, מקי):

200px-Semel_Maki.png

Until now, I loved Benkarnell's and mmmeee0's ones the most. Let's see what other Jewish Communist State's flags you have in mind.
I maybe mislead you, becasue the competition is for both Soviet-Protectorate Jewish states and independent ones like China and Cuba OTL.

200px-Semel_Maki.png

Last edited:
Sure thing. Of course, for all I know the text could read "Towel Poopdeck Beneath," but I'll take your word for it.

I should have done it... But oops. I accidantly told you to write "People of the Judea front". This sentence makes sense, but it is not what you requested. An English mistake of mine. Write "החזית העממית של יהודה". But I have to tell you it does not sound very good in Hebrew. "Judea people's front" is nice in English, but the direct translation is "The popular front of Judea". Your decision.

I considered using the Maki (Israel Communist Party) symbol but I like the earlier Mapai (Worker's Party of the Land of Israel) symbol better, I just don't know how to draw stalks of wheat in paint.

And that is the reason you don't use Paint, but GIMP or Paint.net (I suggest the 2nd one). I lets you put layers of symbols on the basic Painting.

My take

I elaborated on the look of someone else's flag if that is alright.:p In case you're wondering I got the logo it is from here.

I know some of it is a bit rough around the edges but anyone is welcome to anti-alias it further. I also want to look into how "The Popular Front of Judea" would best translate into Yiddish?

jpf2.png

Yiddish... Damn, I don't know Yiddish... I would ask my grandmother tommorow.

A trying from Hebrew-Yiddish Dictionary-דער פאלקישן פארנט ווער יהודה

(Falkishen frant wur Jehuda- the people's front of Judea)