Map of europe- 1930 (CP victory WWI)

Well, like some of you may remember, I posted a map of europe at 1919, after a white peace between allies (agreement states in my native language. I will refer them as AS) and central powers (USA didn't join the war).
Here is the map:
1914eu.gif

During the 20's, a few things have happend ATL:

An USSR-supported communist revolution in Georgia and Belarus (in Belarus, it was also an independence movement).
A deal between the Ottomans and the British, in which Ottomans sell eastern Suez Channel for a lot of British money.
The collapse of Austria-Hungary- after a very long civil war, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Yugoslavia are established. The German Empire annex Austria and the sudets (and becomes the only German nation in the world, without Austria and luxemburg) and all the other near states take what they deserve.

All this leads to the following map:

1914eu.gif

I have a few questions:

-You say that it was a white peace, but Germany seems to gain some french teritory (Northern Lorraine, important because of its iron deposits).

-How does Romania get Siebenbürgen/Transilvania? The are had a more or almost as many Hungarians as Romanians. I dont think Hungary would give it up without a fight.

-Who is dominat in Yugoslavia? Serby or Croats or none?

I do also suggest, that you make it "United Baltic Duchies"

With a German hegemon Czechoslovakia would never happen. More likely either a split between Germany and Hungary (German take Czech territory and Hungary Slovak) or Germany just annex Sudetenland and establish a puppet in Bohemia- Moravia.

I could see Germany supporting a strong Hungary against nations that were part of the Entente in WW1, which means Transylvania and the Banat would definitely remain Hungarian. Bukovina might go to Romania.

I don't think Yugoslavia is possible. The Slovene territories would probably be annexed by Germany. Croatia and Serbia as separate entities and Bosnia split or in the hands of those the Germans like better. (A-H annexing all of Serbia is ASB. Taking Montenegro and some Serbian border territory, sure, but there'd still be a rump Serbia afterwards).

An Austro- Hungarian collapse would allow Italy to move in on Trento, Trieste, Gorizia and Istria.

The Flandern- Wallonia borders are weird, why does Wallonia have coast?? Wallonia is in the inlands. A independent Flandern is just what the Germans had in mind in Belgium though.

Last edited:
What is Ireland's status at this point in time? Same as OTL, (Irish Free State in the south and Northern Ireland in the north)? If so they should probably be separately labelled.

Also, I can't really see it very well, but it looks to me like Finland may have gained some territory on the USSR as compared to OTL - how do you account for that?

What is Ireland's status at this point in time? Same as OTL, (Irish Free State in the south and Northern Ireland in the north)? If so they should probably be separately labelled.

Also, I can't really see it very well, but it looks to me like Finland may have gained some territory on the USSR as compared to OTL - how do you account for that?
Probably more screwed up Russia, and strong support from Germany.

Belarus is more weird. I could see Belarus as some kind of artificial German puppet state. Anything else would be ASB. Belarussian national identity was very weak (so was Ukrainian btw, but a Ukrainian state could exist with heavy foreign support). If Commies get in power in Belarus and the USSR is next door, Belarus would join the USSR.

Where is the POD ITTL? Because the borders in 1919 haven't gone back to those in 1914 OTL. What's happened to Serbia, for example?

Where is the POD ITTL? Because the borders in 1919 haven't gone back to those in 1914 OTL. What's happened to Serbia, for example?
Probably no unrestricted submarine warfare, leading to no US intervention, leading to a possibility for a German victory over France and Belgium (and a White Peace with Britain).

Still, total annexation of Serbia is ASB.

Persia expanding is also ASB:
1. Persia was in political turmoil and chaos during WW1
2. The Azeris speaking a Turkic language are therefor in the Ottoman sphere of interest, and would probably end up an Ottoman backed independent republic.

Probably no unrestricted submarine warfare, leading to no US intervention, leading to a possibility for a German victory over France and Belgium (and a White Peace with Britain).

Excactly.

Serbia was sliced between Bulgaria and Austria, as a kind of punishment (Serbia was the one that ectually started this war. CP rulers pointed to Serbia as the scapegoat.
You keep talking about German annexations, but you forget that Germany, as imperial as it might be, is still a nation state. The Germans must have learned from the mistakes of their Austrian fellows.
More possible is that Germany will create puppet states to ensure their influence in europe. I agree that Czechoslovakia would not be establised, be instead the protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, and the Slovak part will be given to the Hungarians and a bit to the Poles.
I think that belurussia can exist, but only as a Soviet puppet state. And this is what it is ATL.
Finland really got some more russian territory than OTL, but this is becasue of a support of a stronger Germany than OTL.
Ireland is a hard question... I think the British will not give it as easily as OTL, becasue they are still afraid of the Germans. But a heavy German support... I think the British will give the Irish a wide autonomy, but will keep stationing soldiers and docking ships there.
A new map will come soon.

Last edited:
Ho, and what do you think about independent transylvania? I think the Germans will want this, so Romania and Hungary (both states they want to control) wont fight each-other.

I noted that as well: it's difficult for me to imagine that the Easter Rising of 1916 didn't go on as in OTL, and that there wasn't a partition similarly.

I noted that as well: it's difficult for me to imagine that the Easter Rising of 1916 didn't go on as in OTL, and that there wasn't a partition similarly.

The british are afraid of another German agression, so they want to keep their naval bases in Ireland. Any rebellion will be suppresed.

I'd have thought the Germans would at least keep a corridor through to Trieste - and probaly the naval base at Pola too.

I also get the impression (thought it's unclear on a small scale map) that they have let Italy have the whole of South Tyrol, ie OTL's 1919 border, including the German-speaking part. I'd think that highly unlikely. At most, the Italians might get Trentino - unless Germany preferred to just expel the local Italian population and resettle the area with Germans. It is, after all, part of the traditional "Reich".

They'd probably also want Cattaro as a submarine base, but possibly might settle for leasing it from a Croat or "Jugoslav" state.

Map of europe 1930 (CP victory WWI) take III... Action!

1930eu(2).gif

Changes:

Transylvania established- a German initiate of compromise between warring Romania and Hungary.

A German corridor to the mediterranian.

Now, a hypothetical question. If a war between greater Germany and its puppets versus france, Britain and the USSR (includes Belorussia) was taking place, who would win?

And another, less hypothetical question: What do ou think are the chances to fascist France?

1930eu(2).gif

High but that won't cause a second war... France is to weak.

Also how are Communist Belarus and georgia, not part of the ussr