Go Back   Alternate History Discussion Board > Discussion > Alternate History Books and Media

Old August 31st, 2010, 03:57 AM
PatrioticConservativeChri stian

Britannia's Fist and Rainbow of Blood series theroy

I remember reading a thread on the books and people brought up that they didnt see the war ending in the next book. However the sbtitle is Civil War to World War so perhaps the next book has Russia, Prussia, and other nations getting involved, completing the trilogy. Another trilogy comes out talking about the World War
Originally Posted by Canadian Federation: Tunisian man sets himself on fire, 3 months later the west is in Libya, Egypt and Tunisia has revolutions, and the ME is ablaze with protests. A Canadian commands international effort in Libya, French attacks first, Germans abstained, Russia is arguing with itself, and US Commanders Wood and Ham This is ASB View Post
STAHLHELM FANCLUB, 2011 Year of the ASB
Old October 9th, 2010, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark 4 Morrel Barrel View Post
I remember reading a thread on the books and people brought up that they didnt see the war ending in the next book. However the sbtitle is Civil War to World War so perhaps the next book has Russia, Prussia, and other nations getting involved, completing the trilogy. Another trilogy comes out talking about the World War
Hmm...definitely possible.
Old October 9th, 2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark 4 Morrel Barrel View Post
Yes, I was one of the posters who believes that this trilogy (whose first two parts only covered two months of the conflict between Great Britain and the Union) will end with the point which historians in the alternate timeline mark as the beginning of World War I. Later on in the thread I posted a timeline of events that will or are likely to occur after Rainbow of Blood, using the endnotes Tsouras supplied in both volumes:

http://www.alternatehistory.com/disc...w+Blood&page=2

My biggest concern is that Rainbow of Blood was delayed twice and so did not make it into many bookstores. I just hope Volume 3 of this trilogy is still published!

Last edited by servo; October 9th, 2010 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Misspelled "thread" in one place