• TimelineExplorer (flag option 3)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Sovereign12 (flag option 3)

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ah-sue (flag option 1)

01 ah-sue option1.png

They can if they want to, yes, but that requires more effort. By posting the contributions anonymously in the poll it allows voters to focus more on the quality of the flags than the creator.

Also, by leaving out the descriptions some of us write, you take away from the meaning for the flag's design...

They can if they want to, yes, but that requires more effort. By posting the contributions anonymously in the poll it allows voters to focus more on the quality of the flags than the creator.

Also, by leaving out the descriptions some of us write, you take away from the meaning for the flag's design...

I have to agree about the descriptions.

Some top quality submissions this week! A "job well done" pat on the back to one and all.

As noted above, names - no and descriptions - yes. Also, in the past the entries have been posted on voting thread in the order that they were submitted.

Point taken! Maybe some do find it too much like hard work to follow a link to the flag descriptions, so if I have to set up the poll in future I'll make it easier for them.