Flag Challenge #19

Which flag is the best for a future conurbation sovereignty? or is just the coolest?

• Flag #1

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Flag #2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flag #3

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Flag #4

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Flag #5

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Flag #6

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Flag #7

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi All,

Apparently I created more controversy than intended, but I hope everyone understands I was just trying something new - after 18 rounds I thought changing it up a little couldn't be a bad thing. For those who found it problematic I apologize.

But changing the rules now only means the Belgians win....

So, based on first-come-first serve principle, here are the nominees:
attachment.php

Following the unrest caused by the forcible exit of Bruce Forsyth from the TV show 'Strictly Come Dancing', Greater London was one of several large conurbations to become independent city states. Under the Greater London Republic's first Pearly President, strenuous efforts were made to persuade the City of London to join the republic; alas, the efforts came to naught and thus the City of London was to become known as 'England's Vatican City'.
The flag of the Greater London Republic was designed to reflect the River Thames at its heart with conurbations circling it north and south.

attachment.php

Here is my entry for the Golden Horseshoe (a.k.a. Golden Cresent)
The field is green representing the forests of the area (future effects of global warming?). The Blue is Lake Ontario. The Canadian mapleleaf is there with the golden horseshoe atop it showing that the region while friendly with Canada, is their own entity.

attachment.php

Tri-State Union
Flag for the Greater Manhattan Conurbation, the constituent parts of which seceeded from New Jersey, New York and Conneticutt. After the Balanced Voter Representation Initative of 2022 was rejected in the ex-Urban areas of the states due to proposal to redistribute politcal weight from rural to urban areas, the city-citizens themselves rejected the rural voters overwhelming influence in urban affairs.
The buff-colouring comes from the old New Jersey Flag. The three blue triangle corners represent the original Tri-State area, while the layered burgundy star signifies the many layers of the urban society.

attachment.php

Here's my flag for the Rhine-Ruhr
As its base is the flag of North-Rhine-Westphalia - the German State is as originally part of.
Surmounting that is a badge showing the Rhine rRver over a field of black roundels to represent the coal of the Ruhr Valley.

attachment.php

Here is my Flag of Greater Tokyo, The Sun & Leaf:
The red sun is the crest of Tokyo, and the green leaf symbolizes the Ginkgo Tree, the Tree of Tokyo.

attachment.php

Following the break up of the State of California . . .
In 2021, the flag of the Bay Area Independence Movement became the official flag of the new State of Pacifica.

attachment.php

ok here's my Baltimore Washington Flag:
The three red stars represent Virginia, Maryland, and D.C The white star is the independent Baltimore-Washington Area. The red and white stripes stands for all the roads that verge in the area. Blue is for the Chesapeake Bay. Yellow for the Urban areas that make up a majority of the area