Membership for the League of Micronations

Highlander

Banned
We need to keep track of all who is in this new organization, so I have started a membership thread. As stated in the Charter, the first twenty nations to request membership shall receive it without question. After which, only those which are semi-established (well, as much as a micronation can be established - I basically mean you put some thought into it. A simple Website page helps).

Here is the list so far, from the other thread:

1. Kingdom of Pennylvnd - Highlander
  2. Empire of Minarchitopia - TheSevenLeggedFallyDowner
  3. Republic of Beerhaven - The Professor
  4. Kingdom of Domtopia - The Dark Messiah
  5. Duchy of Grand Fenwick - Corditeman
  6. Union of Tyras and Sueb - Konrad13
  7. Penthesila - Ah-Sue
  8. Empire of Nova Elysium - Alex Richards
  9. Empire of Oskania - Crayhistory

Kingdoms - 2
Republics - 1
Empires - 3
Duchies - 1
'Union' - 1
Unknown - 1

I wonder why empires are so popular with us?

We need to keep track of all who is in this new organization, so I have started a membership thread. As stated in the Charter, the first twenty nations to request membership shall receive it without question. After which, only those which are semi-established (well, as much as a micronation can be established - I basically mean you put some thought into it. A simple Website page helps).

Here is the list so far, from the other thread:

1. Kingdom of Pennylvnd - Highlander
  2. Empire of Minarchitopia - TheSevenLeggedFallyDowner
  3. Republic of Beerhaven - The Professor
  4. Kingdom of Domtopia - The Dark Messiah
  5. Duchy of Grand Fenwick - Corditeman
  6. Union of Tyras and Sueb - Konrad13
  7. Penthesila - Ah-Sue
  8. Empire of Nova Elysium - Alex Richards
  9. Empire of Oskania - Crayhistory

What is a micronation?

How much effort does running a micronation entail? This sounds kind of fun, but I don't want to squander more time than I already do.

I hereby request membership of this league. My micronation is called the Dictatorship of Charl (which is the only acceptable context in which one may capitalise my nickname).

You did say the first 20 would receive membership automatically? So no discrimination for my being a blatant and admitted absolute despotism?

I declare the Grand principality of Nuremberg - Kresstof :D

Date of Independence: 1-1-2011
Size: 89.96 sq mi
Capitol: Nuremberg
Government: Hereditary Constitutional Principality
Current Head of Government: His Majesty The Prince Friedrich Freiherr Otto Kress Von Kressenstein III
Official Language: German
Currency: The New Deutches Mark
Population: 500,732

flag.jpg

Last edited:
I hereby bring into existence the Moogi Empire, presided over my His Awesomeness Imperial Archkhan Lord Protector Saint Grand Admiral Doctor Princess* Sir Caesar Moogi, PhD, VC, BM**, MB***, BMF, BYOB, Lord of All the Beasts of the Land and Fishes of the Sea****, Grand Master of the Most Serene Order of Awesome, Sweet Transvestite, Conqueror of Psychoses, Loremaster Emeritus, and All Around Great Guy.

* Because everything's better with princesses, even if they're male

** Blackboard Monitor

*** Magnificent Bastard

**** If it's good enough for Idi Amin, it's good enough for me

Hmmm, I'd Submit One, But I'm MUCH too Busy Running for The Real Thing ...

Ah, What The Hell!

I Hereby Announce The Formation of Micro-Nation Number 14 ...

Formerly Known as Merrimack County District-5 (Bradford and Henniker), Now Known as The District of Bradiker, Which I am Also Running to Represent in REAL LIFE!