Earlier Radio, and other things?

So, how quickly could we move up the creation and distribution of the radio? An addendum to this question: What's the earliest electric instruments could come about, and what's the earliest rock music could come about?

Now, for the question on rock music, they don't necessarily have to be popular, they could be niche. The timeframe I was thinking of would be like 1820s, but I'm pretty certain that is impossible. So, what's the earliest we could bring about radio and other things?

Note: POD should be post-1600, as butterflying away history by having a POD in 2,000 BC is just to easy.

Well, there's the "Newton's Radio" TL-- guess when radio is invented in that TL!

As for rock music, though... that's tricky, because it requires a very specific comination of other genres: blues (and jazz), gospel, and country all have to come together, the drum set has to be invented, and some more-portable organ-like instrument such as the harmonium or electric organ ought to be introduced.

Moreover, you've got to find a way to give teenagers disposable incomes. Nobody's going to mass-market this sort of music if the kids can't buy any of it.

Well, there's the "Newton's Radio" TL-- guess when radio is invented in that TL!

As for rock music, though... that's tricky, because it requires a very specific comination of other genres: blues (and jazz), gospel, and country all have to come together, the drum set has to be invented, and some more-portable organ-like instrument such as the harmonium or electric organ ought to be introduced.

Moreover, you've got to find a way to give teenagers disposable incomes. Nobody's going to mass-market this sort of music if the kids can't buy any of it.
I will definitely look up that Newton's radio thing. As for the electric instruments, I suppose we'd have to bring about electricity earlier first :p, so how would we do that. Finally, on the subject of rock music: Who says it has to be marketed to kids. In actuality, I was thinking maybe war veterans or something were the main fans (idk, just a random idea) and they possibly also made the music while they had nothing to do on base or something. I don't think the scientists/elitists would be to keen on the whole rock music thing. What are the chances of censoring? (I'd say high)

As for the electric instruments, I suppose we'd have to bring about electricity earlier first :p, so how would we do that.
You're going to need to invent dynamos, and that in turn is going to need some developed theories of electro-magnetism.
Finally, on the subject of rock music: Who says it has to be marketed to kids. In actuality, I was thinking maybe war veterans or something were the main fans (idk, just a random idea) and they possibly also made the music while they had nothing to do on base or something. I don't think the scientists/elitists would be to keen on the whole rock music thing. What are the chances of censoring? (I'd say high)
I dunno, I have doubts about rock and roll's ability to appeal to war veterans and the like out of the blue-- the vets I know mainly like rock because it was the music of their youth, which isn't hardly the case here. Really, the old someone is, the less likely fast-paced music seems to appeal to them (excluding, of course, nostalgia-- which there would be none for rock in this case).