Neo Terra or Map Continuation 4

Inspired by the pervious Map Continuations. I decide to create my own so to let people who have not a chance to join or members of pervious continuations to join.

The goal of this is to create a plausible historically accurate world and create a fun game. the moderator as of now are my self (I will add more moderators as I go on).

The current time period is during the victorian era and the POD is still undecided (I am think of putting it during the late mediaeval period).

Areas coloured light grey are NOT part of the current continent. They are NOT to be drawn on. All borders are to be one pixel thick and completely black.

So to start things of I present the Teutonic Empire ( A colonial empire that came out of Grand Master deciding to make the order a monarchy and precede to make it the dominate power in germany and the baltic)

NTorMC4--Europe.gif

Krall

Banned
Try editting the border using MS Paint instead of doing... whatever hellish thing you did.

thanks and sorry about the map i had to switch the file over from Mac (my Laptop) to PC (desktop) so it would work

United Kingdom of Great Britain, Noramdy and Brittany. Also showing ireland, which is in personal union with Great Britain. Iceland and the belerics are also British Possecions.

Map Continuation.PNG

Map Continuation.PNG