A Timely Death- A Wiki TL

Trying to do a TL all in Wikipedia articles...see how long it holds my interest. Enjoy.

Wilson.png

I will take that $10 now, since TR lost

Ok color me impressed this didn't have TR winning. However depending on how Clark handles the war(if it happens) he could make a Republican comeback in 1916 or if his death is butterflied(don't have Quentin die and have him avoid his trip) in 1920.

You had the Mary get sunk instead of the Lucy!? Damn you for sinking the better of the two Cunard speedsters! Also looks like Clark is going to be a one-termer.

Oh. I see.

I enjoy that if TR goes to fight, it is assumed he won! :D

Looks like Clark is becoming the Democratic Taft.

Yeah, Clark is a bit of a throwback in a lot of ways, to Presidents before Theodore Roosevelt. For all his skill he doesn't have the spirit to really pick sides so he ends up just getting potshotted by both sides. Doesn't realize the presidency is no longer a retirement award.

I am extremely interested in a Wilson-less TL, as the roll backs of civil rights accomplishments to that point wouldn't happen. Also lack of a TR wank :)D:D) is awesome, consider this subscribed.

I am extremely interested in a Wilson-less TL, as the roll backs of civil rights accomplishments to that point wouldn't happen. Also lack of a TR wank :)D:D) is awesome, consider this subscribed.

Bit of some TR flavor though, him in France and all. He is a bit old to be fighting in trenches, but you can bet he is the toast of Paris and spends plenty of time 'in the mud' with his men. Stimson does most of the heavy lifting though.

Just a query about the Wilson infobox at the start. It states his marriage ended in 1911 due to his death, yet it states he died in February 3, 1912 in the infobox itself - yet it also states he was Governor of New Jersey until March 1, 1912 - his date of death in the main body of text. :confused:

Just a query about the Wilson infobox at the start. It states his marriage ended in 1911 due to his death, yet it states he died in February 3, 1912 in the infobox itself - yet it also states he was Governor of New Jersey until March 1, 1912 - his date of death in the main body of text. :confused:

Bah, looks like I had a mess up. I really tried to prevent them. Wilson died on March 1, 1912.

Sorry.:eek:

Bah, looks like I had a mess up. I really tried to prevent them. Wilson died on March 1, 1912.

Sorry.:eek:

It's fine - I'm enjoying this TL (though I'm probably one of the few people on the board who doesn't partake in the Wilson-screwing a/o bashing.)