Native Americans and Europeans (WI something was different)?

Here is one theory I had:

Native Americans successfully take technology from the first Europeans to arrive in the New World and learn how to use it, mining metals to make guns, ammunition, cannons, metal melee weapons, and ships. After not hearing back from Columbus, Spain sends more ships, which the Native Americans almost successfully take, but a few survivors escaped, telling all of Europe about these newly found people. Meanwhile, with new technology, many tribes join together with the fear of invasion, combining into 3 tribes: East Coast, Big Middle, and West Coast. Then begins the New World War. European countries send armies to attack the natives. After successfully defending and having the ability to sail to the Old World, the East Coast tribe sends newly invented iron-clad warships to invade Europe. After three years, they take Spain and Morocco, then move through Europe and North Africa. Meanwhile, the West Coast tribe has found ways to get to Asia through sailing across the gap between present-day Alaska and Russia. Then the West Coast tribe begins the conquering of Asia, and the two tribes meet in the Middle East. Meanwhile, the Big Middle tribe has conquered most of South America. Then began WW1. All three tribes went to war over the world’s land, while gaining technology such as modern day assault rifles and vehicles that act like a giant wheel with the rider sitting on the inside. The tribes rely on solar and steam power, and sail across the ocean either with oxygen tanks on the back of trained dolphins or on massive steam-powered rafts. Eventually, the West Coast tribe wins the war and enters an age of communism. To give you an idea, WW1 ends around modern-day 2014. The successful communist utopia reigns for 3,000 years, advancing technology enormously and exponentially, when corrupt leaders purge the world into darkness, causing a rebellion and each continent becoming its own nation. Then, an ice age descends on Earth, encasing the world in ice and killing everyone.

...What are you asking here? Just to discuss your idea or some other specific thing?

If the former, it is perhaps the biggest leap to go from a more advanced Native American tech level to dolphin powered sea travel (... I mean why? What on earth would that offer anyone?) and a communist Utopia lasting from around 2014 to 5014. I don't know if this is meant to be comedic (and if not, I am not intending to sound mean) but it may be worth looking at this page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_space_bats.

This scenario would be improved if WW1 was triggered by having a leader assassinated by a ninja riding a mountain goat.