Glorious Charles VI

Often considered a boob-"crapulous" says the book, Danubia, Charles VI lost much of the gains from the treaties of Utrecht and Passarowitz and set his realms up poorly for the looming succession crisis. What if he was glorious instead of crapulous?

1713: Peace of Utrecht as OTL.
!714: Confirmation of 1703 Succession agreement (except for the lands acquired via the Utrecht Peace).
1715: Close alliance with Venice
!716: Second Morean War begins
!717: Birth of Maria Theresa
1718: Peace of Passarowitz: Southern Banat to Austria, Morea, Crete to Venice
1719: Maria Anna born. Marriage of Maria Joseph to Frederick Augustus of Saxony
1720:Hague Treaty, Elizabeth of Habsburg sister installed as Queen of Naples
w/ remainder interest to Maria Theresa.
1721: Imperial Charter for Ostend Co. Marriage of Maria Amalia to Charles Albert of Bavaria
1725, 1731: Diplomatic Agreements among Spain France and Austria regarding the disposition of Italian territories and the throne of Poland.
1735: Treaty of Vienna: The Duke of Lorraine is recognized as King of Poland in return for ceding his home territory to Stanislaw (with a remainder interest to France). Frederick of Saxony is elected King of the Romans.
!737: Treaty of Milan: Anna Maria Luisa, the last of the Medici takes Tuscany. With a remainder interest to Maria Anna of Austria. Maria Theresa to marry Charles of Bourbon. Maria Anna to marry his younger brother.
1740: Death of Charles VI. The will: Austria-Bohemia-Hungary to Josepha. Austrian Netherlands to Amalia. Milan to Maria Anna
!741: Maria Theresa becomes Queen of Naples.
1742: Maria Anna becomes Grand Duchess of Tuscany. Frederick II of Prussia is defeated, East Prussia is ceded to Poland, Prussia is reduced to the Electorate of Brandenburg.

So by the end of the reign his nieces and daughters and their husbands are ruling in Saxony-Austria, Baviaria and the "Bavarian Netherlands", Tuscany-Milan and Naples-Parma.

While its an interesting idea, since in my opinion Karl VI was one of if not the WORST Habsburg ruler in history (and I'm counting Carlos II here), your mini TL is unrealistic at best. 1. Venice already had control of the Morea, they lost it in 1718. 2. Venice was already declining and I doubt that they could successfully retake Crete and force the Turks to acquiesce to ceding the island back to them.

3. NO WAY Karl VI is going to promote his nieces over his daughters, it just wasn't in his personality to do so, especially considering that he proclaimed the pragmatic succession before Maria Theresa was even born. 4. Why is Duc François ceding Lorraine for unstable Poland? He only had to give up his Duchy when he was marrying Maria Theresa, so no marriage no renunciation. Basically the idea is sound but the possibilities you've came up with are highly unlikely, if not ASB.

ASB I think would be submarines in the War of Polish Succession. This, by contrast, seems pretty modest indeed. The point is that you have a better Charles VI, one with a better aptitude, a better personality and better luck. All he has to do is hang on to the gains of Utrecht and Passarowitz and pass these to one or more of his nieces and daughters. Bonus points for keeping the Ostend Company going longer. There was a recent thread about a hegemonic Austria after 1835 and I wasn't really feeling that one. But a hundred or so years earlier, I think there is way more potential.