Three Portuguese AHC/WI: Portugal-Galicia/Beatrice I of Portugal/Jews never expelled

As some may have noticed I have sort of a strong interest on European Renaissance/Age of Discovery themes, more emphatically on Portugal and Spain.

There are three things I'd like to discuss and propose at once, in order to avoid creating multiple threads, so here are the challenges/"what if" scenarios:

1 - Galicia united to Portugal - not to Spain - with a POD happening after 1495 (the year of Manuel I's ascension to the throne).
Not that hard if you think that geographically, historically and culturally Galicia and Portugal were much more alike than Galicia was to the rest of Spain (Castille, Aragon, Andalusia, Catalonia, etc). Ferdinand I of Portugal was offered the crown to Galicia once, but circumstances made him forsake his claims. How could we make Galicia and Portugal reunite as one nation, surviving together to the present day, with a POD happening after or during Manuel I's reign?

2 - Beatrice I succesfully becomes the first (or second?) queen regnant of Portugal.
Beatrice is not usually recognized as queen of Portugal because pretty much everyone in Portugal detested her due to her pro-Castillian policies. However, if she manages to marry other royal noble - maybe a son by John of Gaunt, in a sort of gender-bent Illustrous Generation - probably her chances of having a more stable reign would be little bit stronger. John I could have been, in such a scenario, the first Duke of Braganza instead of his son Afonso. How would have Portugal developed from now on, with the new reigning house of Lancastre?

3 - Jews were never expelled from Portugal - or if they were, were brought back by future monarchs of the Avis dynasty.
Due to pressures from the Spanish State led by Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon, Manuel had to banish non-converted Jews from Portugal in order to achieve marriage to the couple's eldest daughter, Isabella of Asturias (and later, after her precocious death, her younger sister Maria). However, what if Manuel was bold enough to put his foot down, not letting Isabella and Ferdinand to have so much influence on Portuguese religious policies? Even if Manuel surrendered to them as IOTL, how could we have had the Jews to be brought back in the near future? By 1517, Maria, Ferdinand and Isabella would all be dead, leaving room for Manuel to bring the Jews back to Portugal and restore their old friendship. John III, Manuel's eldest son, was pretty much a Catholic zealot, but maybe Manuel manages to survive a little longer than in our timeline and institutes a more rational and tolerant Catholicism, much like Ferdinand I of the HRE would do decades later in Germany. If Manuel (or any other Portuguese monarch) succeeds on his mission of a restored Jewish-Portuguese relationship, which could have been the possible short and long-term consequences to the country?

Good luck!