Alternate Possible Female Monarchs

Alternate Possible Female Monarchs or Usurped Heiresses

Poland
OTL
Jadwiga of Anjou

Anna Jagiellonian

Possible other Queen Regnants in close proximity to succession/de jure successors

Elisabeth Richeza
I think she could lead Poland to be ruled by Habsburgs or a Polish-German Union, by the Premyslids or a continuation of the House of Piast, she married a Habsburg and a Premyslid, she did things that the Polish nobility prevented Jadwiga to do so.

Elisabeth of Pomerania
Her brother is more likely impotent or sterile, if her brother becomes King - she is the heiress once her brother dies since any of the issue or heir his wife could bear have a doubtful paternity (her namesakes Isabella of Castille and Elisabeth Farnese took advantage of their brother's lack of secure heir, due to his sterility/impotence), she could be the wife of Louis I of Hungary to secure his succession, her OTL husband Charles IV could use her or her brother as a pretext to start a war of succession.

Mary of Hungary
The first choice to succeed the throne but was prevented from succeeding due to her fiancé.

England

OTL
Queen Victoria
Elisabeth I
Elisabeth II
Anne I
Queen Mary I
Jane Grey

Possible other Queen Regnants

Philippa of Clarence
The mother of the presumed heir of Richard II.

Charlotte of Wales
The presumed alternative to Victoria- the first choice to succeed, she died in Childbirth in OTL.

Eleanor of Brittany
Locked up and imprisoned in OTL.

Arabella Stuart
In OTL, Imprisoned due to marrying without permission.

Elisabeth of York

She did became the queen consort.. oh well...

France

Possible Queen Regnants

Joan II of Navarre
She was prevented in succeeding the French throne due to the Salic law.

Isabelle Claire Eugenie of Spain
She is a good candidate for marriage with Henry of Navarre, he married her Aunt in OTL.

Margaret Tudor
The eldest born of Henry VII's children, if her brothers had both died young she would have succeeded her father as the English Monarch, and as the wife of James IV of Scotland and the mother of the future James V, 'Great Britain' would have had a much earlier start.

Sophia of Hanover- the Electress of Hanover and line of descent by which George I inherited the throne, she died less than 2 months before Queen Anne, and considering that Sophia was in much better health and Anne and the latter had frequent bouts of illness, it was something of a surprise to those at the time that Anne did outlive her.

Elizabeth Stuart - Part of the Gunpowder Plot was to install her as the Catholic queen of England and Scotland.

Empress Matilda Normandy - She was declared heir presumptive by her father, Henry I, after the death of her brother on the White Ship, and acknowledged as such by the barons. However, upon Henry I's death, the throne was seized by Matilda's cousin, Stephen of Blois. Matilda was de facto ruler for a few months in 1141—the first woman so to be—but she was never crowned and is rarely listed as a monarch of England so depending on how you look at it she counts.

Catherine I of England
A Catholic revolt attacks King Henry VIII for divorcing his wife and taking the country away from His Holiness and the papal state.
With Heretic Henry and the whore, Anne Boleyn, beheaded and their bodies burnt, Queen Catherine is restored to the throne as regent for her daughter, Mary.

Victoria II
Queen Victoria I, makes parliament change the constitution, to allow the first born child, of the monarch to be the next monarch, whether they are male or female, and with Victoria, Princess of Wales born on 21st November 1840, it was decreed that after Queen Victoria I, we shall have Queen Victoria II.

Louisa I, Queen of England, Scotland, France & Ireland

She became the Jacobite claimant after her brother, King James III, died of measles in 1712. Suddenly, France who had before held the Stuarts floundering on a hook about not being important enough was all-ears and married her to the duke of Berri, who was created Prince-Consort and duke of Clarence in the Jacobite peerage. This led to the creation of the House of Stuart-Bourbon.

Anne Sophia of Britain

One of two children born by Anne of Britain to survive infancy, Princess Anne Sophia became the heir when her brother, William, Duke of Gloucester died at age 11). She took the throne at age 28 when her mother died and dealt with the last major Jacobite rebellion.

Note: One of Queen Anne's children was a girl named Anne Sophia, born on May 12, 1686, she died on February 2 1687.

Maria Alexandrovna of Russia - If Catherine the Great had not died before she could declare Maria's father Alexander as heir, the Paulinian Law that excluded women from the throne will not be created, and she would be tsarevna if she survives infancy.

Ekaterina Alekseyevna Dolgorukova

The Dolgorukovs were able to reach Peter II of Russia and convinced him to name his fiancé, Ekaterina Alekseyevna Dolgorukova (Catherine Alexandrina Dolgorukova) his heir and had her installed on the Imperial Throne in the manner of Catherine I of Russia. Catherine II was a puppet of her father and ultimately overthrown and killed.

Empress Anna II Leopoldovna

Formerly only the Regent of Russia for her infant son, she seized power and had herself crowned as Empress Regnant. She reigned quietly, without much happening though with Russia continuing on the same pro-Prussian pro-British course as in the reign of her aunt, Empress Anna I. A rebellion to install Elizabeth Petrovna on the throne was stifled. Anna had seven children - three boys and four girls. She married them into the premier houses of Germany.

Unfortunately, in 1762, she died of pneumonia after she had gone skating on the Neva and the ice gave way under her. She was succeeded by her son, Ivan VI.

Boadicea, Queen of Britannia
After defeating the Roman army, Boadicea, is able to rule the British isles with the help of her two daughters and their marriages to prominatant Icenian worriors.

elisabeth_richeza_of_poland___the_lost_queen_by_kasumigenx-d8d5gad.png

Here is my title page for Elisabeth Richeza.

PatrickS

Banned
Empress Christina Chin of the Republic of China

Queen Margret of the Greater British Empire of Madison

Queen Eggenburger of the Germanic States of America

All in my upcoming timeline. Want to hear?

Anna Maria Luisa de Medici, Grand Duchess of Tuscany, Dowager Electress Palatine - the true last of the Medici grand dukes of Tuscany (r. 1737-1740)