Seapole World Map

Thande

Donor
Seapole is one of a number of alternate Earths created by some bloke on World Dream Bank which feature changes such as a different axial tilt. One of these, Jaredia, was used as the basis for a TL by Max Sinister a while back.

I've just cleaned up the map of Seapole, another such scenario, if anyone wants to use it. Basically the point of this one is that the Earth is tilted in such a way that both poles are in the ocean. If it's unclear what any landmasses are because of the unusual arrangement, see the labelled maps by following the link.

Seapole 4.png

I think Seapole is the most interesting of all his axis-tilted Earths. I even like it better than Jaredia, though there's certainly a lot more detail invested into that one.

I feel like I might have one on my har drive, it was always my favorite. Unfortunately I'm not at home, so I can't check.
Damn. Can't find it anywhere, might be on the other computer. Frustrating.

Seapole is one of a number of alternate Earths created by some bloke on World Dream Bank which feature changes such as a different axial tilt. One of these, Jaredia, was used as the basis for a TL by Max Sinister a while back.

I've just cleaned up the map of Seapole, another such scenario, if anyone wants to use it. Basically the point of this one is that the Earth is tilted in such a way that both poles are in the ocean. If it's unclear what any landmasses are because of the unusual arrangement, see the labelled maps by following the link.

Seapole....the natural dymaxion map.

Seapole is cool, but I still think Jaredia was the best of his worlds. It was the only one that made me actually wish I could go exploring there.

FDW

Banned
Seapole is cool, but I still think Jaredia was the best of his worlds. It was the only one that made me actually wish I could go exploring there.

Yeah Jaredia is awesome because it has that "best of worlds factor" to it, you get the lower sea levels AND less desert all in one package. But his other works also intrigue, Shiveria is nice, but in my mind the most awesome after Jaredia (which is probably the most epic of the world's that Wayan has created) is Turnovia within the TILT! series, Siphonia within the Caprices series, Serrana within the Biosphere Variation series, and Venus Reborn within the futures series.

This is a very nice map, Thande.

Not sure about Chris Wayan... but I think Chris might be a woman, after reading some of the texts.

Before anyone asks about the Jaredia TL: Sorry, but it's on hiatus - I would have to do lots of research, and cover a whole planet for several millennia. The Chaos TL would be nothing compared to that task. Maybe when I'm retired from my job and everything (and if singularity happened, and I'd turn into a supersmart immortal, that'd help even more.)

If someone could make me a large map of JUST Tropica from Jaredia, I would be eternally grateful!

Here it is. The bit on the west is Patagonia, I think, and the islands there are possibly Tierra de Fuego and the Falklands, but they should not be that hard to delete if necessary.

tropica.png