Flag Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
A flag is here!.

flagen.png

Request Repost Stance!

I'm working on a free RPG setting called Warring Stars, and I was wondering if anybody wanted to make up some flags for the space nations of the setting (thus my earlier Space China flag request). In the Warring Stars era, the settled galaxy is dominated by Zhongguo (Space China) which rules about half the inhabited worlds. The rest are divided as follows:

The Twelve Democracies League - Space Taiwan number 1; an alliance of republican worlds originally settled by Zhongguo. Something inspired by the ROC or KMT flags, perhaps?

The Qianzhou Empire - the other Space Taiwan; a monarchist remnant of the previous dynasty that ruled Zhongguo until two centuries ago. A dragon should be prominent, as this is a very conservative, traditionalist state.

The Folkric - a loose confederation of English-speaking worlds (mainly US and UK colonies). Something with the colors red, white and blue, maybe? (If only the Hawaiian flag didn't exist, it'd be perfect )

The Sinha Reaches - another loose confederation, this one of Indian colony worlds. Since Sinha means lion, it might have a lion on it - otherwise, go crazy!

(The Free Worlds - everyone else. No flag needed here.)

Here's a flag for the Qianzhou Empire. The text reads "Qianzhou", or so Google Translate claims. :D

Those may come out as qianzhou, but the characters/words it should be are 仟洲 (thousand lands, a poetic name they adopted for themselves since Zhongguo was now taken). My bad for not including them in the first place. :eek:

Those may come out as qianzhou, but the characters/words it should be are
仟洲 (thousand lands, a poetic name they adopted for themselves since Zhongguo was now taken). My bad for not including them in the first place. :eek:

Cool, I'll fix it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.