TLIAD: America of 2016 or John Kerry's Third Term

U.S David

Banned

So, your doing a TLIAD now?
Yep, this is my first TLIAD. Its also one of my first timelines.

Whats it about?
Its going to be the core of the American Politcal world today, or how much worst its could and might be.

You didn't answer the question
The POD will be the 1968 General Election, but the changes won't take place intill 2004. And yes it will be a George W. Bush vs John Kerry fight. But the timeline is about the Liberal/Consertive fight, and how bloody it could be.

WTF!!! There is no possible way a POD in 1968 will make the same 2004 election! Butterflies!!!
Yeah......I truly don't give a rat's ass about butterflies. I know its going to hurt a lot of people on this forum. But some PODs change nothing. Mine will, but I truly don't care about butterflies. If you get upset about not having butterflies, don't read my work. Understood?

(Sniff) Okay. But David, do you really know what you are doing?
Not at all

But you do know things have gone sour with you lately in chat, how do you know this won't end badly?
I don't know, what happens is whats going to happen.

Alright, when will there be updates?
This won't last no more then a week. School starts in two days for me, so I'll have to work someting out.

Last edited:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...sMzF66vIQt7-O0XPKzuPDv-g&ust=1406813593657762
WTF!!! There is no possible way a POD in 1968 will make the same 2004 election! Butterflies!!!
Yeah......I truly don't give a rat's ass about butterflies. I know its going to hurt a lot of people on this forum. But some PODs change nothing. Mine will, but I truly don't care about butterflies. If you get upset about not having butterflies, don't read my work. Understood?

But you do know things have gone sour with you lately in chat, how do you know this won't end badly?
I don't know, what happens is whats going to happen.

The butterflies cant be that bad - Kerry is 15 in 1968 and Bush is 12, so you dont have to worry about them not being born. And its only 34 years, of mainly quiet life really, unless you cause world war 3 and then armagedon.

For people who dont use chat, how have things gone sour?

The butterflies cant be that bad - Kerry is 15 in 1968 and Bush is 12, so you dont have to worry about them not being born. And its only 34 years, of mainly quiet life really, unless you cause world war 3 and then armagedon.

For people who dont use chat, how have things gone sour?

I don't think things went sour, just perhaps some minor disagreements.

Japhy

Banned
I just hope everyone just reads the timeline.

While others have noted the problem here is that you've told all of us who care for divergence to not read the timeline.

More importantly to me this is supposedly a TLIAD and you've not posted anything. Instead of pushing yourself to meet the requirements of the timeline at that, you're just posting this. Makes one think you only slapped "TLIAD" on the front of the title to try and beat up interest for the forthcoming project.

U.S David

Banned
While others have noted the problem here is that you've told all of us who care for divergence to not read the timeline.

More importantly to me this is supposedly a TLIAD and you've not posted anything. Instead of pushing yourself to meet the requirements of the timeline at that, you're just posting this. Makes one think you only slapped "TLIAD" on the front of the title to try and beat up interest for the forthcoming project.

I'm about to post the first update

Japhy

Banned
I'm about to post the first update

*crickets*

Like I said, being as in the OP and in the actions of the day you've gone against the Spirit of the TLIAD, it seems like you just stuck it on there to make the thread stand out, and possibly to try and write off issues about your intent to buck plausibility.

Is anyone else's instreaded?
I'm interested

*crickets*

Like I said, being as in the OP and in the actions of the day you've gone against the Spirit of the TLIAD, it seems like you just stuck it on there to make the thread stand out, and possibly to try and write off issues about your intent to buck plausibility.

What does "TLIAD" mean :confused: I was more intriged to see how any president can call for a third term now.