Base Maps from 550 BC to Modern Day, all in UCS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have done it. I have done what few AH.Commers have done and lived to tell the tale. I have compiled every map using the UCS World Map based and brought them up to date UCS-wise. The colors are as universalised as I could be buggered to do, so some maps may be slightly off (I fixed any glaring error color-wise, though).

Also, all of my maps are named under a system. It's fairly simple: the file name is blankworldUCS [year]. A '-' is added before the year number if it is BC (like a negative sign). If you are going to add your own maps to this thread, it would be most convenient if you were to follow the naming rubric. If you are updating a map, save it as the same file name, but with 'v.2' to show that it is any updated version of the map. So therefore, if you are going to update the map of 1600, you would write blankworldUCS 1600 v.2. This rubric is so somebody looking for basemaps can easily open the attachment window and look through the map filenames and find what they need.

Here is the UCS I've been using. However, I must admit that I tweaked it a little, such as using Aragon's color for the Two Sicilies and giving Tibet a color in the medieval maps. (this reflects on the maps, not the UCS).

UCSultimate.png

Status
Not open for further replies.