Age of Empires: What Happened Here?

Xen

Banned
It is the date Queen Victoria died, ending her long reign over her Empire. The monarchs of Europe, and Asia mourn her loss. This is the world during the Age of Empires

world.jpg

Assuming purple is British Empire, no American Revolution? In fact, the French & Indian War must have gone better for the French, as Quebec seems to be French.. (Or maybe France got Quebec back).. Russia seems to have fused with the Ottoman Empire, except what would that make orange? Another fusion is Italy + Greece, which I dont know how that would come to be. Green is perhaps the HRE & colonies? which are pretty expansive, covering even Korea. Scandidnavia also has american terriroty somehow.. Norway/France War?

Another way might be to make green korean colonies, yellow Aztec Empire, purple Iroquois... though what POD would create that I dont know..

Grey Wolf

Donor
Well, the Habsburgs have melted away, and it looks like the Russian Empire over-stretched itself in taking Constantinople - i.e. they've allowed the Ottoman successor state to take over Central Asia (the Kazakhs, Khiva, Bokhara etc) and not challenged China as much as in OTL

Grey Wolf