WI King Arthur was gay

NapoleonXIV

Banned
I've always thought a show or a movie about a gay King Arthur would be hilarious. Has anyone ever heard of one and how did it do??

NapoleonXIV said:
I've always thought a show or a movie about a gay King Arthur would be hilarious. Has anyone ever heard of one and how did it do??

This completely off-topic. Doesn't this belong in an entirely different forum? That beind said, I'm pretty sure there has never been a show like that, though the knowing the Beeb, they might take a stab at it. Don't give them any ideas please...

Diamond

Banned
WTF?

I don't know, I always thought 'Camelot' was pretty fruity - grown men just shouldn't wear tights.

In truth there's simply not a more delightful spot for happy ever after-ing than heeeeeeeeere in Caaaaamelot..... dah dah dee dee dah dah dee dah....

:D

Xen

Banned
I have never read anything about Arthur being gay, but I read a story where Merlin was. It begins with Merlin riding through a dangerous forest, as he is about to exit he hears a girl screaming and goes to her aide. He finds a robber who has taken refuge in the forest has kidnapped a young girl from a nearby farm and is raping her. Well to make a long story short, he saves the girl but is attracted somewhat to the rapist even though he uses a spell to turn him into a dog. Merlin's truelove is Arthur who doesnt swing that way, Arthur isnt exactly chaste, and Guenevere isnt his only lover, but they are all female. In the end the rapist although a dog falls in love with Merlin and keeps him "company". When the story ends, Morgan Le Fay has put Merlin in a spell, and his companion who is again a human sets off to find away to save him.

Good story, although I could have lived without some of the detail the writer used.

Diamond said:
I don't know, I always thought 'Camelot' was pretty fruity - grown men just shouldn't wear tights.

In truth there's simply not a more delightful spot for happy ever after-ing than heeeeeeeeere in Caaaaamelot..... dah dah dee dee dah dah dee dah....

:D

I'm sure it's been done, but not in the way you mean.