Second Harappan Civiliztion TL Help

Hello writers of the Board, A while Back ago I started an TL Based on the premise of an Second Harrappan Civilization appearing set around 600 B.C.. I know realize that my POD was Implausible for an civilization in The Indus Valley Region to emerge to rise up in the area a nearly A thousand years after the Intel fall of the first. I for the past few months have improved on my witing skills also and I’m ready tackle the subject again. It will be an Ecological POD, Basically stated WI: The major Ecological which caused the Sarwasti River to flow southwards to the Ganges region never happens. The Pushes the Date to 1800-1600 B.C. Such an strenuous date would probably require the work of two or more people. So I ask any of you willing to take on such an task and is willing to help me Jump aboard.

The POD here seems to be that ATL the Sarasvati (note spelling) River keeps on turning west at Paonta Saheb and flowing across Punjab and Haryana and down the Ghaggar and Hakra and Raini Nala and Eastern Nara and across the Rann of Kutch to the sea. Or as far as it can before abstraction of water for irrigation dries it up.

If Indo-European arose in India, it still would ATL.
If Indo-European invaded, it might still take over, or India might stay Dravidian speaking.

More manpower in the northwest might keep the Muslims right out of India.

well phaeton, i definetely applaud your attempt to tackle such a difficult alternate history, but i fear i would be no assisstance to you. My knowledge of the time is comepletely non existant. i have seen your other work and highly approve and i believe that with (much?) effort you can pull it off. good luck and i'll see you on the barricades.

Anthony is possible for you to show me the area of land that you are talking about ? It would be extremley helpful