Comments on new format

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to like the new board. I do have a question for Ian, is there any opportunity to restructure the topics section. For example, do we want to separate posts geographically?

Norman said:
I think I'm going to like the new board. I do have a question for Ian, is there any opportunity to restructure the topics section. For example, do we want to separate posts geographically?

Why not chronologically, instead?

Ian the Admin

Administrator
Donor
I'll think about this once the board is fully up and running. If I seperated the main topic, the goal would be to divide it into two topics which each got about half the traffic.

It was just a suggestion. Everything is fine now, no complaints. Any possibility of getting avatars and signatures enabled, or do you think someone would do something inappropriate?

Grey Wolf

Gone Fishin'
Donor
I never know what to do wwith signatures... Do you mind if I put a URL or two in there, or is that against the spirit of the thing ? It would, I guess, show that you have active participation from webmasters running their own alternate history sites who view THIS community as a sort of nexus point :)

Grey Wolf

Vey nice. A bit more complex than the previous one.
Only a remark...
I can't see my favourite smiley... that (proud) clipart I used quite often. Can you add it?

Straha

Banned
basileus said:
Vey nice. A bit more complex than the previous one.
Only a remark...
I can't see my favourite smiley... that (proud) clipart I used quite often. Can you add it?

:D is the closest you'll ever get

Diamond

Banned
Very nice board, Ian. I better not try to post when I've had a few too many though... so much more stuff to keep track of here! I like it.

What is 'Guided Mode' and 'Enhanced Mode'?

And here's a picture to keep you entertained:

2j[1]11.jpg

Seems fine

Just replying to se my name in print. Are most people now contibuting just to this new board and when will the old one be terminated.

Xen

Banned
Im dont know if Ill post on the old one anymore or not, Im pretty limited to this one, I like it better, and it doesnt take all day to scroll through.

I like it. I just hope nobody starts adding huge pictures and moving animations. I've visited too many boards where posts of only a few lines take several rolls of the mouse wheel to move thru and you miss the meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.