AH Challenge: wars trading places

I just posted a note about the circumstances of WW I and II being reversed, and I wondered if other wars might have traded places.

No ASBs.

1754--Louis XVI is overthrown and a Reign of Terror begins.
1789 France, Austria and Russia formed an alliance against Prussia and Great Britain.

OR
(this is in a different timeline, of course)...

1800-1805 US Civil War, the North wins.
1860-1875 Napoleonic Wars. Now, this involves the man we know as Napoleon III, the nephew of Napoleon Bonaparte. In this timeline, the first Napoleon was a great military historian who wrote many books, and taught at the University of Paris. He was never emperor. His nephew admired him and wanted to be a great military leader, using the theories of his uncle.
So how much of the details of the US Civil War and the Napoleonic Wars could have been the same? Germany, Spain, England, the Ottomans, etc. exist in either time period.

Or how about...

Spanish-American War, 1846-1848
US-Mexican War, 1898

OR

Vietnam War, 1931-1945
A president dealing with a massive economic depression, tries to revive the economy with an ill-advised war. Hitler and Stalin evidently died young. OTL Vietnam War didn't involve many other countries, so this ATL war shouldn't, either.

Chinese-Japanese war, 1955-1975
Japan waits 20 years before trying to invade China. The Sino-Japanese war melded into WW II, but WW II didn't happen in this ATL; it's only a war between Japan and China. Presumably neither side got the atom bomb, until maybe the very end of the war.

Okay, really stretching it, but...

1066 Constinople falls to the Moslems
1453 Norman conquest of England

I have a feeling this might be workable even if practically everything else is different.