Rasputin exiled. Cure found for the Tsarevitch

WI Nicholas kicked Rasputin out of Russia AFTER someone announced a cure for hemophilia and cured Alexi? What happens next. Suppose Alexandra walks out in a huff PERMANTLY with three of the four daughters leaving the Tsar with Anastasia and a cured Alexei? What next?

Grey Wolf

Donor
ED(Mister) said:
WI Nicholas kicked Rasputin out of Russia AFTER someone announced a cure for hemophilia and cured Alexi? What happens next. Suppose Alexandra walks out in a huff PERMANTLY with three of the four daughters leaving the Tsar with Anastasia and a cured Alexei? What next?

Er, suppose the cheese moon crashed into the sea and everyone started worshipping dolphins and the king dolphin leaned to speak German with a French accent and welcomed the cheesy moon bits as a fertility aid ?

Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf said:
Er, suppose the cheese moon crashed into the sea and everyone started worshipping dolphins and the king dolphin leaned to speak German with a French accent and welcomed the cheesy moon bits as a fertility aid ?

Grey Wolf

Is that sarcasm? I can't tell.

Golly, You mean I CANt Post THIS. WHAT about the Hitler being made POPE. A VERT offensive and unreal proposition. I believe I have the right to post this? Get off your high horse. Medical Science COULD have come up with an eaarly cure for the disease and Nicholas might have taken the medicine to give to ALEXEI. IF that was the PROPOSED and VALID case, then Nicholas might have booted the quack Rasputin out. THIS is more logical than HITLER being POPE.GIVE ME A BREak. Seem to recall Penicillin was discovered in WW2 and the cure for malaria Just before WW1!

IIRC Rasputin was accully a Brake on the Czar, and tried to prevent him from declaring war.

I see no chance that the Royal family would break up. Suposseily the Czar & Czarina, were in love [or as close to it as Royals get]

I don't think we've found a cure for hemophilia even today. If Alexei gets cured somehow (one of those "miraculous cures" with no known cause) and there's no need for Rasputin, he won't be as influential as he was in OTL.

Rasputin meddled in the government a lot when the Czar was away at the front, which probably contributed to the collapse of the Czarist government behind the lines.

Grey Wolf

Donor
Oh its more logical than Hitler being pope, I don't even bother to READ those

But haemophilia has not been cured so how could it be then ?

And why would it have the result you suggest ? Ok maybe Rasputin wld lose influence etc but why would Alexandra walk out and why with some children, SHE doesn't have the choice in Tsarist Russia

So I didn't see any reality in this

Grey Wolf

This is pretty ASB. There isn't even a cure for hemophilia now, and I'm not even sure the cause was even known back then. There is a treatment that mitigates against bleeding but it requires transfusion of the missing factor, but as I said, I don't think that was even known then.