Hitler shown to be part Jewish:Holocaust halted?

Dunash

Banned
Tens if not hundreds of thousands of German soldiers in WW2 were of Jewish descent. Enough to have sent them to the gas chambers. But they were not. http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html

Rabbi Marvin Antelman's new book "To Eliminate the Opiate" vol 2
http://www.hiddenmysteries.com/item400/item429.html
brings evidence resurrecting the idea that Hitler also had substantial Jewish antecedents.

What if Hitler's Jewishness was revealed in a demonstrable, irrefutable, mass publicised way to the German people in 1942 at the time of the Nuremburg Racial Laws that codified the implementation of the Holocaust?

Would the fact that the Fuhrer himself was part Jew have been sufficient for the Nazis to tone down their wicked Judenschlaeg rhetoric, and even halt their plans to exterminate Europe's Jews, enslaving them instead? Indeed, the trains, troops & efforts expended in the Endlosung could have been well used in the war effort instead. And having 6 million Jews, many of them skilled scientists, doctors, dentists, metal and diamond workers, tailors & craftsmen working for the Reich, instead of turning them into soap, might even have turned the war.

Dunash said:
Tens if not hundreds of thousands of German soldiers in WW2 were of Jewish descent. Enough to have sent them to the gas chambers. But they were not. http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html

Rabbi Marvin Antelman's new book "To Eliminate the Opiate" vol 2
http://www.hiddenmysteries.com/item400/item429.html
brings evidence resurrecting the idea that Hitler also had substantial Jewish antecedents.

What if Hitler's Jewishness was revealed in a demonstrable, irrefutable, mass publicised way to the German people in 1942 at the time of the Nuremburg Racial Laws that codified the implementation of the Holocaust?

Would the fact that the Fuhrer himself was part Jew have been sufficient for the Nazis to tone down their wicked Judenschlaeg rhetoric, and even halt their plans to exterminate Europe's Jews, enslaving them instead? Indeed, the trains, troops & efforts expended in the Endlosung could have been well used in the war effort instead. And having 6 million Jews, many of them skilled scientists, doctors, dentists, metal and diamond workers, tailors & craftsmen working for the Reich, instead of turning them into soap, might even have turned the war.

I once did a timeline where Alios Hitler (no friend of his half-brother) admits to being part Jewish(whether he was or not). That TL begins in 1930 or so.

NapoleonXIV

Banned
Aaaahh..Look....the horrible, bloodsucking, rapist connivings of the cancerous jew pigs have extended even to the bloodline of our beloved Fuhrer. Yet more reason for we few left of Aryan purity to harden our hearts and rid the world of these scum.

Or somesuch. Even today the Nazis have little trouble with espousing the "superiority" of the Aryan race over the Jews while simultaneously warning us constantly of the soon to be successful plotting of these inferiors to rule the world. Apparently, the very superiority of the Aryans is also their greatest weakness. If they can swallow this contradiction then finding that their leader was Bar Mitvahed shouldn't be any problem.

The Nazis also killed Slavs, Gypsies, homosexuals, the disabled, Mexicans and any girls who couldn't help laughing when they first saw them undressed. Once you adopt a philosophy/belief that allows you to literally get away with murder, its usefulness will override any annoying fact that gets in the way.

Himmler takes centre stage then ?

Guys, if Hitler had been definitively proven to be 1/2-Jewish, then wouldn't Himmler just have adolf knocked off and take over the entire running of Nazi Germany himself, so's he could continue perpetuating the Nazi superstate with the SS in charge, and establish his so-beloved Nordic supremacist occult pagan religion ?

It would have meant nothing. Given the whole fundamental vision of the perfect Aryan man, just how close did the Fuhrer come in the first place?

What if Hitler's Jewishness was revealed in a demonstrable, irrefutable, mass publicised way to the German people in 1942

My mother, who became a teenager during the war, told me that the OSS tried to convince the Germans of exactly that. Nobody bought it. And as for "irrefutable", Joseph Goebbels was good at his job.

But the topic is "What If--"
Did the Germans, Poles, and the rest go along out of loyalty to Hitler, fear of the Gestapo, - or because they were genuinely glad to be rid of all the people who were disappearing? There was opposition, yes, but it was a minority. How many patronized Jewish businesses when it first became illegal, saying "But so-and-so is the best and I don't want to spend my money anywhere else. To heck with this silly Aryan-supremicist law. I'll shop anyplace/see whichever doctor I please."?

I counter-suggest that the best way to stop the killing would have been to publicize pictures of what was going on inside the camps, images which the Nazi High Command kept hidden from everyone but the ones who worked there.

How are the Allies going to do that? Put paid ads in the German press? And considering the diligent way the German troops went around taking snapshots of mass executions, what makes you think it would have made any difference.

Prunesquallor said:
How are the Allies going to do that? Put paid ads in the German press?

Drop millions of copies out of low-flying airplanes. You've never heard of that method? Happened all the time. The Allies had a lot of propaganda schemes going.

And considering the diligent way the German troops went around taking snapshots of mass executions, what makes you think it would have made any difference.

Did the top Nazis publish those photos for the general public? (I don't know. Maybe they did.) Or keep them secret, like they tried to destroy all records of the Wannsee Conference?
American troops herded civilians into one of the recently liberated camps to give them a tour. They were crying, throwing up, etc. Apparently the camp's neighbors had no idea what had been happening (or they were all good actors/actresses).

According to The New Dealer's War by Thomas Fleming, an exiled German bishop asked the US to drop flyers from planes exhorting the Germans to stop the "pogrom" lest the same thing happen them (it ultimately did, in the Eastern lands overrun by the Soviets). The US refused. The whole "unconditional surrender" thing meant that attempts to encourage an internal rebellion against Hitler were short-shrifted (if they were given anything at all).

Just HOW much propaganda did the Allies do in Germany, or were Allied efforts dealing with the German civilian populace just, "You elected this horrible man; we'll show you your mistakes by bombing you"?

"Did the top Nazis publish those photos for the general public? (I don't know. Maybe they did.) Or keep them secret, like they tried to destroy all records of the Wannsee Conference?
American troops herded civilians into one of the recently liberated camps to give them a tour. They were crying, throwing up, etc. Apparently the camp's neighbors had no idea what had been happening (or they were all good actors/actresses)."

I think the Nazis made some efforts to keep what was actually happening a secret...they had a "model camp" to show off to the Red Cross and others that was Club Med in comparison to Auschwitz. The place was at Theriesden or something with a similar name, in Czechoslovakia somewhere.

I think that most Germans had some idea that SOMETHING was happening, but the whole "we're at war trust the leader" reflex, plenty of propaganda (like the aforementioned "model camp"), and the Gestapo for those who asked too many questions caused many to believe that, "Oh they're just resettling them in the East." Some middle ground between total ignorance of what the Beloved Leader was doing and the "Hitler's Willing Executioners" theory that virtually every German enthusiastically participated in the Holocaust is probably the closest to the truth.

"Oh God, that's all we needed- THE NEW DEALERS WAR"

What's wrong with "revisionist history"? We all need our assumptions shaken up from time to time. Keeps us from being ossified.

Or do you fear a revival of the "great unconditional surrender debate"?

"You elected this horrible man; we'll show you your mistakes by bombing you"?

Actually, I don't they did elect him; to my knowledge, he was appointed by Hindenburg.

KJM said:
Actually, I don't they did elect him; to my knowledge, he was appointed by Hindenburg.

Somewhat over 30% did vote for him, about the same as for the Communists and Social Democrats together. That's not a ringing endorsement, but it is quite respectable.

Now, I don't know if they'd have voted for him if they'd have though he was a 'Mischling' called Schicklgruber, but they just might. The last years had been awful, and the 'if it works, it's true' reflex is powerful in politics. And remember, Germans were all too prone to keep in their mind the definition of the perfect Aryan: Blond as Hitler, tall as Goebbels, lithe and slender as Goering and virtuous as Roehm. They didn't expect saints.

I recall reading somewhere that Hitler's nephew who served in the USN tried to blackmail Adolf with proof that he was at least 1/4 Jewish. Even weirder still to my mind is the notion that that Reinhard Heydrich was part Jewish--or thought himself to be.

Germany had a parliamentary system, so Hitler wasn't, strictly speaking, "elected." He was appointed Chancellor, but the Reichstag voted him "emergency powers" in the aftermath of the fire--thus we now have a dictator. One of my high school history book described him as "a dictator appointed by the parliamentary body itself." Though there was a good deal of voter intimidation and other shenanigans, the Nazis had a greater "mandate" (if you will) than the Bolsheviks, who basically seized power through a coup.

Therefore, one could argue that the German people had more responsibility for Hitler's rise and the crimes he committed than the Soviet people did. WK described a scenario similar to Hitler's as a "revolution from above"--one needs to have a lot more popular support to swing it.

"Blond as Hitler, tall as Goebbels, lithe and slender as Goering and virtuous as Roehm. They didn't expect saints."

LOL. That's a good one. Shows how utterly empty Nazism as an ideology was.

Mifletz

Banned
It was not Hitler himself , who might be a Jewish descendent of first degree, but his father Aloïs . His mother, Maria Anna Schiklgruer, gave birth to him (in 1837) as an unmarried young women and later married Johann Georg Hiedler. Later Hiedler was changed into Hitler. Aloïs became the legitimate father of Adolf. Maria Anna Schiklgrüber was a servant in the house of the Jewish family Frankenberger in Graz when she got pregnant and was fired when it got known, but she received money from the family for her child.