Italy 1800

Since my {United States of the Americas} has Died let try something Else ;)

1803 France sell Lousiana to US.
1803 Napolean captures Naples/Southern Italy- Sicily with British help [Fleet] not taken-Joesph N appointed king
1804 Nappy caputes rest of Italy including Venice- Joesph appointed King {POD} Italy effectually united
1806 British Fleet reoccupies Corsica with aid of Sicilian Troops .
1808 Spainish King Remains french Ally, Britian invades Vicroy of La Plata{OTL Argentine/Chile}
1810 Russia invades East Sweden/Finland.
1810 Swedes look to France for Heir to Swedish Throne, Pick Eugene Bearhauis [Nappy's Stepson]
1811 Scily invades Sardinia, Britian revoves Orders in Counicil. West Florida admitted as state of Alabama. Spain signs Transcontinital Treaty, East Florida annexed as Territory, US pays Spain 12 Million for Florida & all Spainish territory north of Mexico.
1812 Napolean invades Russia, Eugene and Sweden invades Finland/Russia- Napolean captures Moscow, Eugene captures St Petersburg.
1813 Retreating French reach Riga, allowing for Resupply by Ships in the Baltic
1813 Russians attack French in Riga & the Swedes in Petersburg, Russians Retreat
1814 Wellington killed in Battle in Spainish held portion of Portugal, British retreat, in confusion Spain gains most of Portugal outside of Coastal Areas.
1814 Sicily invades Balearic Islands.
1815 More Battles between France/Sweden-Russia, More Battles GB Spain along Portugal Coast
1816 Treaty of Lisbon,[Peace of exhaustion] GB, France, Spain, end War. Spain holds Portugal except for Lisbon & surrounds. Sicily holds Corsica, Sardinia, Malta, Balearic Isles. GB holds La Plata
Prussia holds Poland. Austria holds Dalmatia.

OK Tear it apart, Please , Sujections, Critisisms, or Ideas,
Should I try to do something with it :confused:

I like it. Though I am not sure about a Napoleonic Italy getting Corsica. I will give you Sardinia but the British were also backing the Corsican kingdom during the Napoleonic Wars.

With some expansion I think you could get some good material from this skeleton. Please continue.