Nazi escape to the Confederacy

WI during the 2 World Wars the Confederacy were allies of Germany. In WW 2 a special commando platoon of Confederates go into Germany at the end of the War as the Confederates were pulling out of Europe saved Goebbells and Reyhard Hendrich. Hitler had already killed himself and Georging had already been captured also in 1944 Rommel went to the C.S. instead of taking Hitlers cyanide and Ernest Rohm is given the same option and accepts in 1933. How would thier lives turn out?

I can't see any reason, why confederacy should be Hitler's ally... unless they want to repeat mistake of OTL Mexico from WW I

If the greatest Superpower imaginable, the Almighty CSA, was Germany's ally how could Hitler (or the Kaiser for that matter) possibly lose????

Konfederacy Uber Alles!

So the Confederate would be helping these Nazis escape and ship them back to the Confederate State - just so that they can stand trial once the Confederacy is invaded by the United States?! I think alot of them will be ending up just like Mussolini.

Given the smear campaign done against Ernst Rohm, and the revelation of his sex life and orientation, I doubt the Confederates will at all be rolling out the red carpet for him.

Let me figure this out, the CSA is an ally of Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy and Imperial Japan - and somehow they escape punishment for trying to take over the world? The declaration of Unconditional Surrender doesn't apply to them?

ConfederateFly said:
...in 1944 Rommel went to the C.S...

If it were possible for Rommel and his family to leave Germany, he would have fled to the Allies in OTL. He was respected among the Allies and wouldn't have been mistreated, or probably even, detained by the Allies. The problem was Hitler didn't give him that as an option, it was "kill yourself" or "I'm going to torture you and your family to death". He wouldn't have had the option to flee to the CSA in this ATL, even if the same situation did arise in an ATL which is near impossible.