Two(!) new [possible AH collections.

One of the new collections by DAW is LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD in the BIG BAD CITY-edited by Greenberg, of course. Upcoming in August is a book called REVISIONs y Julie CZerdna(?) about inventions. IT MAY be AH. Will check. Attention: Diamond and Straha. These might be up YOUR alley.Thank you verrry much. I'm now leaving the building like ELV--.

REVISIONS is definitely AH. Attention Diamond and Dominus \novus. You might like the story"When the Morning Stars Sang Together|". WI Galileo were a Saint basically. Won't spoil it. Another stoy deals with Einstein Clones!

This collection has a Leonardo Davinci. In this one he invents and has buillt WAR machines for use by various parties. Trouble is he is mute though he has a fast talking glib partner who's name is VERY close to one of Chico
Marx's aliases in his films. Do you suppose this Leonardo and his friend are alternate Marxes?

The Leonardo story is by Kage Baker. She does good work. I love her Mendoza stories, too, the ones like 'The Garden of Iden', and 'Sky Coyote'. They cater so well to my self pitying megalomania....