Call of Duty

Xen

Banned
Although this game isnt really AH its a blast to play in either single player or multiplayer mode.
In the multiplayer game you get to be one of four major nations the US, UK, USSR or Germany, except in Deathmatch then you go with the philosophy if it moves shoot it.
In the single player mode you begin the game as the American paratroopers the day before Normandy, you parachute into France and fight for dear life. Dont shoot your fellow countrymen, it will cause the mission to be lost. I did it by accident, the man ran out in front of my fire and was killed. After the American level's you go with the slightly harder British levels, likewise its around the time of the Normandy landings. Finally you go to the Soviet levels, talk about difficult. You land at the battle of Stalingrad under heavy German fire, you are either issued a gun with two bullets or five bullets. You then have to get up to a safe place until you can get further orders. These levels are the hardest, but in a lot of ways the most fun. I highly recommend this game

Xen

Banned
Ive been playing on the multiplayer modes alot lately, one level I was playing with the Americans against the Nazis, unfortunatley about three Nazi snipers found where our respawn spot was and began to pick us off as we respawn.