Worst Case sitcoms

Straha

Banned
The world has just been hit with a nuclear war, followed in short order by a
nasty plague that killed off 5% of the remaining population (mostly the old and infirm), and crippled 10%; which in turn has been followed by a worldwide depression. There are strong rumors of cannibalism in Africa and some parts of Asia. In other words, you live in For All Time level awfulness.

On the other hand, while the cities have been, for the most part, abandoned to the rioters and heavily damaged by fires and floods, there is still a significant television audience. (I didn't say it was a *good* other hand.)

You've been offered the chance to develop a roster of sitcoms for this brave new world. You have free reign to propose, but remember that you only get paid if your show makes it to the air, and only do well if the show is a success.

Survivor: Ultimate Challenge

12 people on an island. Each week, a person gets voted 'off the island'--but instead of physically leaving the island, they get cannibalized by the others.

Ok--so it's a reality show--still works for me....

Straha

Banned
Doctor What said:
Survivor: Ultimate Challenge

12 people on an island. Each week, a person gets voted 'off the island'--but instead of physically leaving the island, they get cannibalized by the others.

Ok--so it's a reality show--still works for me....
Heh. sounds like a possible show IOTL 10 years down the line. ;)