Fannie-Lou Latisha: A Black Monica Lewinsky

Proctol

Banned
America prides itself on its equal rights.

WI instead of having had his affair with a half-Jewess, 24 year old Monica Lewinsky, it had been with a full-Negress intern, a Fannie-Lou Latisha?

Would the subsequent investigations, trial, legalities, result & social & moral repurcussions have been any different from OTL? Would it have favoured or disfavoured Clinton's risk of impeachment/resignation/criminal charges/divorcing Hillary or getting off even more scot-free?

And if it had been a half-Negress intern? An Asian? An Hispanic? A WASPette? An illegal immigrant White House 18 year old cleaner girl? Or with a 34, 44 or even 54 year old? And if instead of fellatio, it had been full unprotected intromissive sex on the tables of the Oval Office and the Blue Room, even resulting in an impregnation or catching of an STD?

Would any of these have made any difference from OTL & on Clinton's enduring popularity/revulsion?

Last edited:
Changing the race of the person in question does little. Chnaging the age tom somone older might help his image; not it isn't a "young impressionable" intern. Changing the immigration status might make him look a lot worse, as now he looks even more like a lech taking advantage of someone. But some how I doubt an illegal immigrant would actually make it in. He security precautions that go into the White House are monumental and probably not matched anywhere else in the world.

Expanding the sex acts would make it more disgusting the general public and might just push things over the edge to get him impeached. A pregnancy or STD would almost guarantee it. I still don't believe it would result in a trial though, though it could result in a law suit. The alliance of power that is the Clinton marriage is fairly solid, but a pregnancy or STD just might end it.

In the worst case scenario, anything positive that Clinton had done would be completely overshadowed by what would admittedly be very sleazy behavior (sleazier than OTL). He also couldn't pull a "it depends on what your definition of is is" like he did OTL. In my opinion, he's screwed.

Proctol said:

WI instead of having had his affair with a half-Jewess, 24 year old Monica Lewinsky, it had been with a full-Negress intern, a Fannie-Lou Latisha?

Would the subsequent investigations, trial, legalities, result & social & moral repurcussions have been any different from OTL? Would it have favoured or disfavoured Clinton's risk of impeachment/resignation/criminal charges/divorcing Hillary or getting off even more scot-free?

And if it had been a half-Negress intern? An Asian? An Hispanic? A WASPette? An illegal immigrant White House 18 year old cleaner girl? Or with a 34, 44 or even 54 year old? And if instead of fellatio, it had been full unprotected intromissive sex on the tables of the Oval Office and the Blue Room, even resulting in an impregnation or catching of an STD?

Would any of these have made any difference from OTL & on Clinton's enduring popularity/revulsion?

Not a factor

The Republicans weren't trying to impeach him for committing adultery (which is sensible considering what Flynt subsequently did to them. "Another One Bits The Dust" playing as theme music in the background.), they were impeaching him for lying. If he had been legally as well as morally guilty they would have suceeded.

Proctol said:

My word, I haven't heard some of these terms since the 1920s or the 1880s. Exactly, what is a 'half-Jewess'? I didn't think religion equated a race. Are there half-Protestantesses and half-Catholicesses? Nothing suggested here seems it would have been out of place in the Harding White House. As mentioned before there would have been no 'illegal immigrant clearning woman' security checks are very though and thorough at the White House.

Also as mentioned the major problem was that Clinton did lie under oath. If the President of the United States wasn't going to be held accountable for telling the truth under oath then why should not the rest of us be allowed to do the same.

Proctol

Banned
A "half-Jew/ess" is a gentile who has a Jewish father and gentile mother eg Monica Lewinsky, Michael Douglas, Caspar Weinberger, William Cohen, William Shatner.

Someone who has a gentile father and Jewish mother is a full Jew/ess eg Harrison Ford, Fiorello LaGuardia, Goldie Hawn!

Last edited:

Valamyr

Banned
I agree. The "moralist garbage" is just that, IMO, the problem for Clinton was lying under oath. He could have gone over a dozen of 18 years olds in all ways possible, and it would have certainly not been impeachement grounds at all. Divorce, maybe, but certainly not illegal or unconstitutional.

So, as far as this is concerned, the race or religion of the individual might upset specific sensibilities but should make no difference on the legal level. I agree that a pregnancy or a STD would have been touchy, but it could have only matter if it was combined to the lie under oath.