No Rhodes Scholarships

Cecil Rhodes goes to his grave without setting up his special little Oxford University trust fund. Does it matter?

Michael said:
Any way of finding out who has benefited from this?

Yeah, look at the rolls of who got in. I dont see any impact in the US. Some of our best and brightest got Rhodes Scholarships, but there are other equally high quality educational options they could have taken. Perhaps Rhodes Scholars have had a bigger impact in other nations........

With no Rhodes' Scholarship the Illuminati will have to find annother way to recruit bright minds and into the fold. God bless my paranoia

Wasn't Clinton a Rhodes Scholar? In the case of there being no scholarships perhaps he would have had to serve in Vietnam. Didn't he protest the Vietnam War while attending university in England?

Yep, Clinton went to Oxford on the Rhodes Scholarship. Some say his goals were purely accidemic. Others say he was dodging the draft. and others sau he was asked to go there to join/become a tool of the Illuminati

Cant speak to the Illuminati thing. Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. It seems his main reason for seeking graduate level education was to avoid serving because he thought he was too important to serve in Vietnam and because he thought military service during this war would be a political liability in the future. If Oxford wasnt an option, I suspect he would go to law school earlier.

Now this brings up two interesting issues. The grad school deferrment ended during Clinton's time at Oxford and he subsequently received an induction notice. He got around this by lying to the University of Arkansas ROTC Detachment Commander. He promised to go to U Ark Law School and take ROTC to keep from being drafted. Instead, he went to Yale and didnt do ROTC. If hes in law school when the deferrment is done away with, that ploy doesnt work. Add to that, he may not have met and married Hillary Rodham. So we have a strong possibility of a Bill Clinton with military service (probably as a Judge Advocate/lawyer and not in Vietnam) and not married to the Harpie.

I wonder what Rick Lazio would have been like as a U.S. Senator. Certainly Hillary wouldn't run to replace Moynihan if she hadn't been First Lady. Senator from elsewhere, perhaps.