AHC: No more than 5 Spanish Latin America States

Your challenge is to ensure that with a PoD no earlier than 1820, make the continental parts of former Spanish America consists of no more than five states by the end of century.

Limitations:
Partial conquest is allowed, and major conquests are limited to non-Spanish or barely inhabited parts(OTL USA invasion of Mexico)

First Mexican Empire stays together and conquers the rest of Central America
Argentina annexes Chile during the wars of independence
Gran Columbia stays together
Brazil conquers European holdings
Bolivia conquers Peru or vice versa

-Mexico retains the FRCA
-Gran-Colombia remains unified
-Peru-Bolivian Confederation remains intact
-Large La Plata/Argentina* style nation, including Uruguay and Paraguay
-Chile

That's the entire mainland. Now, if you're OK with a really really unstable situation, you could have Bolivar's dream, unite Gran-Colombia and Peru-Bolivia, and then have the Spanish Caribbean become independent as a unified nation, but those (and honestly, a good chunk of the five above) are all probably going to collapse pretty quickly.

-La Plata (Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Chile)
-Gran Colombia (Colombia, Venezuela and Ecuador)
-Mexico (Mexico and Central America)
-Peru-Bolivia (guess...)

There you go. The only outliers are the Caribbean islands. I think a better POD would be no Independence wars and a surviving Spanish Empire, allowing them independence as large Spanish 'dominions'. But an independence POD could work quite good too! The problems I see are Chile and Paraguay joining Argentina (though not THAT implausible, all things considered), and Mexico retaining Central America.

In retrospect, this would simplify the map in a really cool way. I always love seeing big Rio de la Platas, Perus, Gran Colombias, and Big Mexicos. All of them combined? Heck yeah!

My simple solution have the FRCA survive, Argentina, Chile and Paraguay as one nation (La Plata), a surviving Peru-Bolivia Federation and a surviving Gran Columbia plus of course Mexico. As for Uruguay have it be anexed by Brazil and Cuba be apart of the United States.

1. Mexico - The First Mexican Empire holds on to Central America.

2. Gran Colombia - Colombia, Venezuela, Panama, Ecuador

3. Peru-Bolivia

4. Argentina

5. Dominican Republic

Cuba is annexed by the United States, Uruguay is annexed by Brazil, Paraguay is annexed by Argentina, Chile is annexed by Peru or Argentina. Alternatively, the Dominican Republic is annexed by the United States and either Paraguay or Chile remains independent.